Town of Legal
The top portion of this mural highlights Legal businesses in the 1930s to 1950s. On the left is the old wooden water tower that was built in 1958. It was capable of holding 20,000 gallons of water. We also see depicted on the left is a coal miner with his pick. Coal was important to Legal’s economy and contributed to its water quality. The church on the right of the mural represents the church’s role in early immigration.