school1999

Legal school

Artist(s):

This mural depicts the highlights of individuals in the development of schools in Legal. In 1915, Legal received the approval for the construction of a new school. The two sisters painted in white distinguishes them from those who were alive during the painting of the mural. The two women near the top taught for more than 30 years, while the men near the bottom were both principals for more than 13 years.

MENU
×